Mushroom Coffee Lion's Mane Elixir Mix with Sweet Herbs
FOCUS - LIKE A HUG FOR YOUR BRAIN
- New upgraded formula! Reduced amount of stevia and added rhodiola and rose hips.
- Brain hugs all day, everyday.
- Lion’s Mane extract not only supports memory and concentration but also supports cognitive function and the nervous system.
- Ready to drink with hot water or add to your favorite coffee or tea.
- Drink in the morning or early afternoon. Double dose during bouts of brain fog.
- Each box includes 20 instant sachets.
- Vegan, Paleo, sugar-free, dairy-free, caffeine-free.
It’s the pencil sharpener for the digital age - allowing you to be “on point” as you put your mind to the next task. Whether you’re writing your next best-seller, prepping for exams, or facing a deadline at work, this savory Lion’s Mane Elixir makes putting your nose to the grindstone actually smell pretty good. Additional ingredients include peppermint, rhodiola, rose hips and hint of stevia.
NEW UPGRADED FORMULA! ADDED RHODIOLA. 10 SACHETS PER BOX.
Dual-Extracted Lion’s Mane Mushroom (1,500 mg)
Four Sigmatic's pure, wood-grown lion’s mane mushroom extract is made by dual-extracting the fruiting body of the fungi. The result is 1,500 mg of lion’s mane mushroom extract that's, non-GMO, and free from fillers and carriers.
Delicious field mint leaf adds a subtle minty taste.
Rose Hips (300 mg)
aka beautiful, deep red Vitamin C bombs.
Rhodiola (200 mg)
Often called the “Golden Root”, rhodiola root is a super adaptogen, known for its support of concentration and memory. Four Sigmatic rhodiola roots are wild-harvested from the mountains of Tibet and then dual-extracted.
Stevia (50 mg)
A pinch of stevia leaf extract for calorie-free sweetness to round out the bitterness of lion’s mane’s natural taste. The stevia used is a high-quality concentrated extract without the common metallic aftertaste.
HOW TO USE
Ready to drink with hot water. Enhance with your choice of nut milk and/or natural sweetener. Blend in coconut oil or ghee for a creamier texture. Add to your favorite coffee or morning tea. Best to drink in the morning or early afternoon.